Friday, December 10, 2010

























Luscious Lentil Soup










Collards and Black Eyed Peas









Tortilla Soup and Mediterranean Rice Salad











I'm excited to introduce Whole Food Goodness!

Whole Food Goodness is a collection of my favorite recipes that I have modified to meet my standard of using as much whole unprocessed plant foods as possible. My recipes are unique in that they contain no extracted oils, very few processed sugars, and limited processed grains. The processed grain that I most often use is 100% whole wheat, preferably freshly ground.

Another important aspect of my recipes is the inclusion of leafy green vegetables. Leafy greens are the healthiest foods on the planet and we need to eat them every single day. According to my favorite health guru, Joel Fuhrman, MD, we need to eat a lot of them, at least a pound a day. So I put them in any time I can get away with it. And what I have discovered is that they only make the dish better; tastier and more colorful.



Along with the recipes, you will find documented research studies that will tell you why it's important to eat a plant based diet. Knowledge is power and it is my hope and prayer that this book will help you gain the strength and determination to make the changes necessary that will bring you excellent health throughout your entire life!



If you are interested in getting a copy of Whole Food Goodness, contact April at health4life07@yahoo.com.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

100% Plant Based 100% Nutritious 100% Delicious

Health for Life cooking will demonstrate how to incorporate the wonderful plant foods that nature provides into delicious meals that are rich in phyto-nutrients, protein, calcium, and taste! Processed flours and sugars are rarely used and processed oils are never used! To purchase my cookbooks and find out when my next cooking classes are, visit www.health4lifecooking.com.