Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Stuffed Acorn Squash
You wont believe how good this is until you try it! A combination of onion, mushrooms, garlic, kale, lentils, black rice, pine nuts and  holiday herb seasoning stuffed in an acorn squash. The sweetness of the squash combined with the savory flavors of the stuffing is a tasty combination. My husband gives it 4 stars and says adding more pine nuts would take it to 5!


Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes w/ Spinach
These are potatoes at their best! A creamy and delicious combination of cauliflower, yukon gold potatoes, garlic, and cashews with just a touch of chopped spinach to add a little color and even more nutrients. My grand kids love these and you will too!


Raw Apple Pie
A couple of weeks ago when my grand kids spent the night, I made this pie for breakfast.They loved telling their mom that Grandma made them apple pie for breakfast! This pie is a combination of organic apples, dates, nuts and oats. That's it!  No processed sugars, flours, or extracted oils. 100% wholesome and delicious!





And there you have it! Health for Life cooking for the holidays.
Class date is Wednesday November 7 at 6:00 pm. I will be demonstrating the mashed potatoes with a chicken style gravy (has no chicken) and dairy free pumpkin pie at my Kitchen Corner class on Wednesday November 14. Hope to see you at class!

Contact April at health4life07@yahoo.com.

3 comments:

  1. These look just amazing. I tell you I'd love telling my mom that I made apple pie for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for providing good information for site,Thanks for your sharing.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

100% Plant Based 100% Nutritious 100% Delicious

Health for Life cooking will demonstrate how to incorporate the wonderful plant foods that nature provides into delicious meals that are rich in phyto-nutrients, protein, calcium, and taste! Processed flours and sugars are rarely used and processed oils are never used! To purchase my cookbooks and find out when my next cooking classes are, visit www.health4lifecooking.com.