Thursday, May 9, 2013

Things are looking up!

I taught a class last night for my daughters Relief Society (my church women's organization) and am so excited and impressed by their knowledge of plant based nutrition! All in one night I heard "I'm vegan," "my mother is vegan," "my husband is vegan and finished the Iron Man," and two ladies who asked me if I knew of Dr. Fuhrman. And there were so many others who seemed very familiar with the things I was talking about.
20 years ago I felt alone in this journey. Today I am so excited that there are so many others wanting to take control of their health.
A big thank you to my daughter Crystal for arranging this event and for those 30 or so women who took time out of their busy lives to come learn. I wish I had some pictures to share. Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

100% Plant Based 100% Nutritious 100% Delicious

Health for Life cooking will demonstrate how to incorporate the wonderful plant foods that nature provides into delicious meals that are rich in phyto-nutrients, protein, calcium, and taste! Processed flours and sugars are rarely used and processed oils are never used! To purchase my cookbooks and find out when my next cooking classes are, visit www.health4lifecooking.com.