Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Choose To Be Well!

I'm reading another book called Uninformed Consent by Hal A. Huggins, D.D.S., M.S. There is s paragraph that I love and want to share. It might seem a little bold and offend some, but I'm trying to be more outspoken in my old age:)

"If you are on prescription medicines, you are not well, even if you are holding most of the symptoms at bay. Dying in your seventies after spending the last twenty to thirty years of your life with one or more chronic diseases may be the pattern shared by the majority of the population, but it is not good health, and you do not have to settle for it."



No comments:

Post a Comment

100% Plant Based 100% Nutritious 100% Delicious

Health for Life cooking will demonstrate how to incorporate the wonderful plant foods that nature provides into delicious meals that are rich in phyto-nutrients, protein, calcium, and taste! Processed flours and sugars are rarely used and processed oils are never used! To purchase my cookbooks and find out when my next cooking classes are, visit www.health4lifecooking.com.